CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Oops

So I suppose you can just develop a food allergy overnight?! I just ate kiwi's a couple of weeks ago, skin and all...no problems. Made a strawberry/kiwi/orange/spinach smoothie this morning and within a few minutes I started itching. My mouth itched, my throat...then my nose...and the top of my head...and my arms, between my fingers, my stomach....after an hour or so (I usually just sip on my smoothie all morning) I realized it was not just normal itching and stopped with the smoothie. It's a little better now, still a random itch here and there. So weird! I know it had to have been the kiwi because I eat strawberries all the time. Also, I have sometimes had really mild itchy/tingly feeling on my lips after eating kiwi's, I thought it was just from the skin. So David and kids to eat the rest of my kiwi's. :(

2 comments:

Abigail said...

strawberry/kiwi/orange/spinach smoothie??? How yucky can you get?? What WERE you THINKING?? Eeeewww!!!

Abigail said...

ok, I'm already warming up to the idea. Sorry I over-reacted. Now I wanna try it.