CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Salad Dressing

I have been gone from home for 3 weeks but I am back now! My eating didn't go so well while I was visiting my parents but I was able to get in some good exercise in their pool and on the stationary bike.

So I thought I would mention salad dressing. I have a hard time finding ones that I like and ones that aren't loaded in sugar and stuff that is unpronounceable. I like to use just lemon and salt and pepper but sometimes you want something a little more.

One of my favourites is salsa, especially homemade!
For an Asian style salad with snap peas and broccoli and maybe some tuna I love Annie's Naturals Gingerly Vinaigrette.
Seeds of Change makes a Greek Feta Vinaigrette that is great with greens, tomatoes and artichoke hearts! It is very flavorful and low fat.
I normally do not like Ranch Dressing but I tasted some of Annie's Cowgirl Ranch that I had bought for the kids and it's not bad. I used it in their tuna salad for sandwhiches today and they loved it!

0 comments: